Personal Injury

Accidents happen.  They happen to both U.S. Citizens and to foreign nationals as well.  Individuals have the right to compensation if they have been injured in an accident due to the negligence of another person or business entity.

A foreign national’s right to compensation for its injuries and damages is not dependent or conditioned by their immigration status in the United States.

Cabrera & Associates represents foreign nationals in their personal injury claims, both in State and Federal Court.  These cases include:

  • Automobile Accidents
  • Slip and Fall
  • Commercial Premises Liability
  • Other types of injuries caused by negligence

We also have referral agreements with reputable and experienced firms in the state in other practice areas, like workmen’s compensation, medical malpractice, and others.  If you are a foreign national, have been injured, and need legal advice, feel free to call us.  In personal injury cases (unlike our other practice areas), the consultation with the lawyer is free, and you do not owe us anything unless we recover money in the case.

If You Need Guidance On Your Personal Injury Case

Give Us A Call To Arrange A Personal Consultation