Family Immigration and Visa Petitions

U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents have the right to petition for their relatives, if they meet certain conditions. Other foreign nationals could legally live in the United States, based on their personal circumstances.  For over 25 years we have assisted families to reunite and make a life together in the United States.  We handle the following types of immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions, among others:

  • I-130 Petition for Alien Relative (Marriage, Parents, Children)
  • I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status (Family, Business, Employment)
  • I-751 Removal of Conditions on LPR Status
  • I-601A Provisional Waiver, And I-601, And I-212 Waiver Petitions
  • I-290B Reconsideration, Reopen, And Appeals of USCIS Denials
  • I-730 Asylee Relative Petitions, Based on Granted Asylum
  • I-360 Petitions Based on Domestic Violence Under VAWA (Both Women and Men)
  • Petitions For U Visa as Victim of Criminal Activity

If You Need Guidance On Your Family Immigration and Visa Petition Case

Give Us A Call To Arrange A Personal Consultation