Attorney Pablo Cabrera is admitted as an attorney both in the State of Florida and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and possess over 20 years of professional experience, many of them handling business, contract and litigation matters in Puerto Rico’s State and Federal Court. This decades long experience includes:
- General civil litigation as well as the negotiation and drafting of contracts.
- Assisting in the drafting and negotiation of the sale agreements for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico Health Reform
- Negotiating hundreds of civil liability lawsuits and settlements on behalf of Universal Insurance Company
- Representing Banco Popular of Puerto Rico in civil litigation proceedings.
- Representing clients in contested divorce, inheritance, and joint tenancy divisions
If you need a bilingual law firm to handle your legal matters in Puerto Rico or in Florida, call Cabrera & Associates,P.A. Don’t wait any longer.