- EOIR Immigration Court / Corte de Inmigración
- Board of Immigration Appeals / BIA / Apelaciones de Inmigración
- Federal Court Petition for Review / Revisión Judicial en Corte Federal
- Immigrant Investors / Inversionistas Inmigrantes
- Business and Employment / Visas de Negocio y Empleo
- Political and Religious Asylum / Asilo Político y Religioso
- Family Petitions / Peticiones Familiares
- I-601 Hardship Waivers / Relevos I-601 por Perjuicio
- Cancellation of Removal / Cancelación de la Deportación
- Naturalization and Citizenship / Naturalización y Ciudadanía
Immigration Law is a very complex area of law. The U.S. Government agencies in charge of applying the law constantly change, update and modify their interpretations. Vast experience and a deep understanding of the different immigrant and non-immigrant categories can be the difference between a favorable or an adverse outcome. We have represented thousands of clients in their immigration matters before USCIS, as well as the Immigration Court (EOIR). We have clients from every continent and close to a hundred different countries.
With over 40 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have handled a great variety of immigration cases, including individual and family-based petitions before USCIS, multi-national executive transfers, H-1B and PERM employment petitions, political and religious asylum claims and adjustment of status through cancellation of removal for 10 years of presence in the U.S.
If you need an experienced immigration attorney to represent you in Orlando, Florida or anywhere else in the United States and would like to schedule a personal consultation, contact us today.